Lindholm Law provides sound advice and act as virtual in-house counsel to startup business owners, entrepreneurs, innovators, and inventors on formation and start-up legal matters on all corporate entities including:
· S corporations
· C corporations
· Limited liability companies (LLC)
· Professional corporations (PC)
· Limited liability partnerships (LLP)
· Limited partnerships (LP)
· Family limited partnerships (FLP)
· Joint ventures
· Mergers and acquisitions
· Business succession planning
· Sole proprietorships or D/B/A’s
· Business Contracts and Documents: Draft and file operating agreements with the state, partnership agreements, articles of incorporation, corporate by-laws, executive and employment agreements, and other contracts and agreements.
· Ongoing general counsel: We help you stay in compliance with all applicable laws by drafting company resolutions, meeting minutes, drafting and negotiating routine and important business contracts, advising you regarding different business transactions, handling and resolving legal issues and problems needed, and proving outside general counsel services.